• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Two Player mode.

rockymazza

Cricket Spectator
When I played my brother, we just kept hitting sixes and it seemed, well, far too easy. Nearly every ball got hit for 6. Wherever or how good the ball was. We were getting rather bored. Its a lot nicer just stroking it around like a real cricket match. Is this due to out 2 player game being on village mode. Will county and test stop these sixes. overall 200 or so where hit! So does anyone know if county and test difficulty will stop the amount of sixes on two player mode? Thank you.

rockymazza

Cricket Spectator
On slog mode, village and even county level have you found that sixes are so easy to hit and that you rarely ever go out. They seem easier than 4s even if you play computer with this level. I just hope there is a massive change in difficulty for test difficulty bcause if not the games lifespan for me, will unfortunately decrease, which overall is a really good game except for the easyness of sixes. Can someone clarify for me how easy it is to hit sixes all the time on Test level.Thank you.

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
Not easy at all. The timing zone is much smaller and you need to be really exact. I struggled to 182/7 in 50 overs against Australia on test mode with quite a few maidens being sent down.