• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A few questions

Loony BoB

International Captain
Unfortunately I've not seen any site with info that can tell me much more than "has a lot of players and grounds" and "you can play matches and tournaments including the game that started the ashes" which doesn't really tell me much about the game, to be honest. I don't care too much about gameplay, as I've read dozens of reviews on that part. I want to know more about the options and features. "Lots!" is easy to say but doesn't tell me diddlysquat.

1) How many pre-set players are available? Is it just 20 or so per country or are there some wider options?
2) What about grounds?
3) What are the different options when it comes to tournaments/competitions?
4) Anything else you can think of that's worth pointing out?