• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket 2005 Video

King_Ponting

International Regular
That has just put me off buying cricket 2005 the commentary is exactly the same and the only difference that i see is in the facial features of the characters and the bowling action... 2 years for that crap........ i only hope RPIC is sooo much better.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
omg! The lbw in the movie...the ball goes so fast away of his pads... :S that like fking unrealstic!
i hope they tweak that one!

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
barmyarmy said:
I don't know. Why do you?
Well:

They released screenshots about four days after BLIC did
They announced a release of C2005 a month after BLIC
They come with a video twelve hours after BLIC.

Pale

Cricket Spectator
The video of Cricket 2005 has impressed me a lot. There are numerous graphics updates as the player faces and models and the lighting effects are very realistic. The gameplay seems to be more challenging then previous releases and will make the game's lifespan increase. The commentary may be the same in many places but there are some new lines. I congratulate EA Sports on Cricket 2005. :)