• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

where exactly is "Inside EA Sports" menu???

haynzie

Cricket Spectator
Hi there

can somebody explain exactly where "Inside EA Sports" menu is on Cricket 2004 (PS2)??

because i do not see the "Inside EA Sports" menu there at all. I would appreciate somebody who can help me finally do this..

:huh:

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
I made an XML Tree detailing where all the screens are for editing purposes (attached).
Inside EA Sports isn't an option for C2k4 (it is in C2k2). There is EA Sports Extras - 'Credits' and 'Game Information' but no 'inside EA Sports'

Attachments