• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Does anybody remember Glenn Maxwell or Morne Morkel as test openers?

Dimitrov was even more wretched than both of those efforts tonight. Rotten performance.
hey he won 5 games tonight...plus that federesque style....you can't put a price on that...

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Emily Seebohm and Mitch Larkin.

I randomly put some cash on Konjuh to defeat Radwanska, epic result odds were over 6 bucks. Sevastova at 3.34 seems decent against Jono supported Wozniacki.

Last edited:

DriveClub

International Regular
Potrooooo is back baby!! Potro needs to win the us open, has struggled so much with injuries in his career, he needs this!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

I randomly put some cash on Konjuh to defeat Radwanska, epic result odds were over 6 bucks. Sevastova at 3.34 seems decent against Jono supported Wozniacki.
Nah she won't beat Wozniacki, they play the same style. Its not like she will be able to hit Woz off the court, which is usually how Woz loses.

This will be a boring rally-fest without any power and Woz will win imo. $1.42 is huge value on Woz.

Plus she loves the US Open.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

Nah she won't beat Wozniacki, they play the same style. Its not like she will be able to hit Woz off the court, which is usually how Woz loses.

This will be a boring rally-fest without any power and Woz will win imo. $1.42 is huge value on Woz.

Plus she loves the US Open.
Woz cruises 6-0 6-2

This is why I'm awesome Nufers.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
another retirement against novak? what is that now, 3 in the same tournament...?! talk about luck and the one guy that really doesn't need it...

Niall

International Coach
Terrible advertisement for the men's game, entertaining, but so low standard.

Well done Kei, you were less rubbish.