• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I hope somehow Novak and Serena lose.

It would suddenly make my pre-tournament Murray+Kvitova double paying $104.50 per dollar, very tasty.

Lets go Keys, lets go winner of the expected Cilic+Tsonga QF clash.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Halep fighting on here is very impressive, but if she wins she'll just be cannon fodder next round. Just win this Lisicki ffs

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Jono, why the hell was Lisicki paying $5.35 to win this match? Thought her power thighs would trouble the deflated Romanian.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Anderson's a very good player these days. Murray might come back, but he's accumulating a lot of court time and will likely have to face Stan, Fed and Novak to win the thing. Can't see it happening.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I hope this goes to a fifth. It's great TV.

Also, Konta is putting up a good fight against Kvitova. For someone I hadn't even heard of before the tournament, her US Open campaign has been pretty impressive.