• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh and before someone quotes my posts from last year after the Roger vs. Roddick final, which I defended strongly... that had rallies and was edge of your seat stuff. Not even a comparison.

I am still very much against tie-breaks in fifth sets of Grand Slams. Not every epic 5th set is as boring as this ****.

I mean Fox Sports just changed away from the match to show Groth play!
Totally agree. I fear this match might lead the call - particularly from the Americans - for a fifth set tiebreaker.

Isner just needs to add a few more strings to his bow,

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yep. Hopefully the All England Club tell them to **** off. Imagine the Fed/Nadal 2008 final ending in a tiebreak. Would not have felt right at all.

Anyway, surely Isner is just going to die soon? Looks so ****ing tired. He needs to break before it gets to 40-40 (lol) otherwise any games after that and he'll be really struggling.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The hilarious thing is I think the winner of Isner/Mahut plays De Bakker, who beat Giraldo 16-14 today. :laugh:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Match point gabashviliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

If he beats Kohlschreiber I'll be sooooooo happy.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
The hilarious thing is I think the winner of Isner/Mahut plays De Bakker, who beat Giraldo 16-14 today. :laugh:
Haha yup! Tomorrow, too.

I think Isner might be withdrawing from his doubles fixture this afternoon, which might pay back Querrey for Roland Garros.