• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year

Back this yank over Querrey :p

At least Fish doesn't complain about not enjoying his tennis.

We'll see tonight!

For anyone interested, Hewitt vs. Federer is on Fox Sports 1 at 9 PM AEST tonight. Not expecting much from Lleyton, but this is an awesome warm up for Wimbledon. With a good draw there's no reason he can't defend his points from last year.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
So want to watch. Exam period is so frustrating.

Would be good to see them go head to head again.

Querrey long odds vs. Fish. Tempted to get on Querrey.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah you can smash Equity/Trusts.

I've got Corporations Law on Tuesday. Bit tougher, gotta keep churning through these practice questions.

Plus I piss-farted enough around last week for it to have to come to this lol.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Never had an hour-long law exam yet, so I don't want to be going in relying on notes.

IIRC, I get treated to the Con Law-Corps-Admin trifecta next year, so I think I'll take my chance to watch as much sport as I can now before that little chestnut.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Good to see Marina Erakovic back in some form - into the 3rd round in Birmingham.

Hopefully the start of a rise back to the top 40 after an injury-plagued 18 months or so.
Defeated in the third round but agree, after such an impressive rise over 2008 and the subsequent struggle with injury since then its good to see her at least finding some form again.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hewitt was up a break in the 2nd but blew it.

Still a chance to take it to a third set. 3-6 5-4 right now.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
We're going 3 sets!

Have a huge $5 on Hewitt at 6.2 (got it when he had lost 3 of his 5 set points).

Carn Lleyton you prick.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah it's seriously been a long ****ing time. Maybe 2002?

He hasn't lost at Halle (didn't play in 2007 and 2009) ever until today.