• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I guess Djokovic is some weird sort of Karma for all the heartbreaks Federer dished out to Roddick. The universe getting back at him.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
A bit of a nothing personal aside. But we were talking about the final finishing a couple of hours before the Cricket World Cup Final and I said no because it’ll be a final set tie break. Not a prediction at all. I expected Novak in a fairly routine 4 sets.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The number of epic matches Wimbledon has seen over the last decade is astonishingly good. Federer-Nadal trilogy, Federer-Roddick, Nadal-Djokovic semi last year, and now this. Tennis will miss these three guys so much.