• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which Sports teams do you support

masterblaster

International Captain
Soccer: Arsenal, India (dont laugh) we will make it to the world cup someday!

Cricket: Delhi, India, Lancashire

AFL: Essendon

Basketball: LA Lakers

Hockey: India

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
yea i do think they will sometime too, Indias good soccer lies in their western parts . and north western. Thats were the best club in India is from aye ? Mohun Bagan i think it was called that i heard from my mate.

masterblaster

International Captain
India is currently ranked 123rd out of 250 soccer playing nations. We have a star stryker by the name of Baichung Bhutia who plays in England 1st or 2nd division. Watch out for India though, they should qualify for the world cup of soccer before the end of the world, i think. ;)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
He is a squad player for Bury, who are now in the Third Division after getting relegated, scoring very little, and nearly going bankrupt last season. Not a positive sign for Indian Football..

Anon2

U19 Cricketer
You know I support Nottingham Forest. Well, last year there was a pre-season friendly between Forest and India. Forest won 2-0! It wasn't very hard, India were useless.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
lol thanks for the assurance ...

Yea we dont train our players pretty well , but im sure in some years something could happen , we need some English coaches , fitness trainers , training methods etc etc

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
F1 - Juan Pablo Montoya.
Rugby - Crusaders, NZ
Cricket - Northern Districts, NZ
Soccer - Manchester United and England

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
soccer ---- liverpool

rugby leaqgue -- newcastlke knights

cricket / nsw blues / surrey

union / warratahs

and australian in anything

anthonysw

U19 Cricketer
I use to go for the WCW in the restling. I cried when Hulk Hogan turned evil and joined the NWO ;)

After that I was totally disillusioned with the sport of wrestling :P ;) :) :D

And I still believe the restling is for real!

[Edited on 7/11/02 by anthonysw]

WIC_rules

Cricket Spectator
Cricket : India , WI , Aus , Bombay
Footie : AC Milan , Leeds utd, the Italian national squad
Tennis : No teams here but i love Goran !
Basketball : Lakers

Have no clue about AFL or Rugby !
:P

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
lol u saying lakers because they won the N.B.A finals against new jersey nets :P?

W.C.W sickens me its no where as good as WWF

tennis : anna ;);) and many more ;)