• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Depends what the plans are with Reigns I guess. All else being equal I'd have thought Cody makes more sense trying to avenge his defeat to Roman, but he's someone who could hold a world title, yeah.
The main event of N2 of WM should definitely be Cody v Roman. Just depends if they can get Rock for the Aus show beforehand imo. If Rock can only do WM then Cody is getting bussed.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Guess Seth isn't vacating after all, so vacant will have to wait a little longer for his next run with a belt. They must be pretty confident he'll recover for WM if they're not stripping him. But it sounds like he'll be out of action more or less right up until WM itself, so them not stripping him is kind of funny given they introduced the WHC to get rid of the "absentee champion" problem.

Silver Silva

International Debutant
Depends what the plans are with Reigns I guess. All else being equal I'd have thought Cody makes more sense trying to avenge his defeat to Roman, but he's someone who could hold a world title, yeah.
Cody Rhodes is my favorite wrestler , I liked his father Dusty too and his half brother Dustin (Goldust) , the Rhodes family have been waiting a long time to get the top belt in WWE, I hope Cody can do it.

Silver Silva

International Debutant
Dunno how you could like him considering the cryto scams he gets up to and the silliness with his energy drink tbh.
Got to admit though, he is a gifted athlete..
Some of the athletic moves he is able to perform for someone with very little professional training is incredible, and he is good on the mic as well.