• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I love how WWE maintains how AEW is not seen as competition to them at all, then on the first week in ages that NXT and Dynamite are on the same night they load up the show with John Cena and the Undertaker lol

Coincidence I'm sure.

Aritro

International Regular
Just caught up on this as I avoid engaging too much with the behind the scenes stuff, but Jesus wept, wtf is going on with TK? He's properly unhinged at the moment. This does him and his promotion no good at all.

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
Just caught up on this as I avoid engaging too much with the behind the scenes stuff, but Jesus wept, wtf is going on with TK? He's properly unhinged at the moment. This does him and his promotion no good at all.
I heard he used to be a regular poster on wrestling message boards back in the day. I assume it's like if slippy's family were billionaires and gave him a cricket franchise and he didn't change his social media game to match the responsibility.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I heard he used to be a regular poster on wrestling message boards back in the day. I assume it's like if slippy's family were billionaires and gave him a cricket franchise and he didn't change his social media game to match the responsibility.
So was I back in my college days. Should check some of those posts again lol

Aritro

International Regular
He's basically living the dreams I had when I was 12, the lucky ****. He could do it better though.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Links to read what this is about?
Basically, Vince forced his way back onto the WWE board after resigning, so that he could force through a sale through which he could retain creative control of the company. Endeavour and Ari said "yeah sure, sell to us and you can keep your role", and the sale went through on this basis. Now the sale is done, sounds like Ari has told Vince "actually nah, get ****ed", and has installed HHH as the sole head of all WWE creative lol

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
It's also totally good news for wrestling in general tbh. Sounds like the TV shows that have aired since HHH was given all the power have felt significantly different (and better) than what has been offered up over the last few months etc. Might actually be tempted to start watching again if it keeps up.

Athlai

Not Terrible
It's also totally good news for wrestling in general tbh. Sounds like the TV shows that have aired since HHH was given all the power have felt significantly different (and better) than what has been offered up over the last few months etc. Might actually be tempted to start watching again if it keeps up.
This I'm less certain about. Definitely the immediate future looks brighter, but who knows what could happen a few years down the line. Wrestlings next dip in popularity could be very bad for the WWE as we know it.