• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I enjoyed Double or Nothing, I have a soft spot for Kris Statlander

I do too but I hate the whole "champion wins and then immediately accepts another title defence and loses in less than a minute" trope. They did Jade dirty with that one.

Heboric

International Debutant
I do too but I hate the whole "champion wins and then immediately accepts another title defence and loses in less than a minute" trope. They did Jade dirty with that one.
Yes I was surprised the way it was done, although it was always going to be Statlander. Thats partly why I am not a huge fan of the Money in the Bank

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yes I was surprised the way it was done, although it was always going to be Statlander. Thats partly why I am not a huge fan of the Money in the Bank
This sort of Money in the Bank cash can work well for weasel-type heels imo. But it's been done to death now, and nobody has ever topped the very first cash-in when Edge cashed in on a bloodied Cena. Faces trying to cash-in in this sort of opportunistic way just makes them look weak and conniving.

Athlai

Not Terrible
G1

Block ABlock BBlock CBlock D
SANADAWill OspreayDavid FinlayHiroshi Tanahashi
Chase OwensKazuchika OkadaTomohiro IshiiTetsuya Naito
HikuleoYOSHI-HASHIEVILHirooki Goto
Ren NaritaTaichiTama TongaZSJ
Shota UminoKENTAShingo TakagiToru Yano
Yota TsujiGreat-O-KhanAaron HenareJeff Cobb
Gabe KiddTanga LoaEddie KingstonShane Haste
Kaito KiyomiyaELPMikey NichollsAlex Coughlin

Interesting groups and pretty hard to call. 2 go through from each block I believe so Block A seems like SANADA and Kaito, Block B Ospreay/Okada (maybe KENTA). Block C I've no clue, Shingo should be an absolute lock, but they seem to be investing in Finlay now that White is gone, and Kingston making it at least to the quarters could set up a pretty good PPV match with someone from another block. But even Ishii/EVIL might get a look in.

Block D is probably Tanahashi and Naito but the likes of ZSJ or Cobb could easily end up as someone elses path through the quarterfinals.