• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
Becky vs Sasha - 2.75 solid but pretty typical for B.A.D shenanigans
Triple threat tag ladder match - 4.5 contender for MOTY, definitely the best effort from any of these guys this year
Ryback vs Rusev - 2.5 wasn't horrible but it wasn't good
ADR vs Swagger - 3 solid but pretty meh, Swagger took some serious blows though and a few cool spots. Chairs matches are stupid though.
KO vs Ambrose - 3.5 good but you'd expect better from these two, they could have really went wild with a gimmick match and it ended with a roll up. Hopefully better things to come
Table Elmination Match - 2.25 worst match of the night, which is a bit disappointing, just a complete lack of chemistry between both teams and Strowman got exposed a few times, got taken off his feet by accident by Bubba as well. Urgh.
Paige vs Charlotte - 4 honestly was a pretty good match, commentary was god awful though, I imagined Graves/Saxton commentating and it was infinitely better, another quality womens PPV match
Roman vs Shaemus - 3.75 solid and very physical match, Shaemus died for our sins.
Post-match Reigns - 5... what can I say? the chair shots, the table not breaking followed by Reigns saving it with a massive leap off the other table, followed by one of the most vicious looking spears I can remember. I'm sold.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
wont get a chance to watch it until this time tomorrow, but sounds encouraging. seems like wyatt-ecw had a better match tonight than last night?

of course, i worry cena will now win the rumble

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
seems like he had to go to insane levels including a championship change on a Raw and his own return on TV after 13 months off just to get Roman over, so him still probably

Shri

Mr. Glass
Reigns should just be booked like Batista in his early days.

I would just have a irrelevant heel like Miz who is good on the mic interrupt him and call him out as a boring ****. Reigns agrees, squashes Miz and talks less from then on.

Shri

Mr. Glass
I hope when Rollins is ready to return they start a feud between some monster heel team and Ambrose/Reigns. Rollins's return must be the Shield reunion. A short run before splitting them up again would be entertaining for me. Might be a **** idea but could also turn out to be great. Rollins in an extended face run might not be as good as Rollins on a heel run but a short face run would be sweet.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
They aren't really. If you book someone like a discount version of someone else, that's all you'll end up with. Guys/teams who are built up as the new version of someone/something that has gone before them invariably fail.

Shri

Mr. Glass
They aren't really. If you book someone like a discount version of someone else, that's all you'll end up with. Guys/teams who are built up as the new version of someone/something that has gone before them invariably fail.
Everyone tweaks their characters a lot to leave their signatures though. Him following a template suitable to him doesn't mean he will not evolve after that. Something to kick start his climb.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
- It's been said a lot of times, but I will say it again - I am quite tired of authority v wrestler angles.

- From TLC, enjoyed Kewin Owens v Dean Ambrose. I have notices this, Owens doesn't sell the shots of other wrestlers a lot. It's an annoying trait. Would be far better if he sells them a bit more. Small quibble.

Athlai

Not Terrible
- It's been said a lot of times, but I will say it again - I am quite tired of authority v wrestler angles.

- From TLC, enjoyed Kewin Owens v Dean Ambrose. I have notices this, Owens doesn't sell the shots of other wrestlers a lot. It's an annoying trait. Would be far better if he sells them a bit more. Small quibble.
Owens is a helluva seller IMO. Disagree completely.