• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Think I said last month, but definitely believed it, that they needed to get one of Owens-Cesaro the IC belt asap. Don't mind this if Cesaro immediately starts feuding again. Get the Ryback rematch out of the way asap (can they do that on the network special? not sure when they that is) then you can do that long programme.
Oh yeah, but he isn't feuding is he? I hope he does, but he randomly got KO punched by Big Show after that match against Miz with no followup, and now this week, he's in a throwaway match with Rusev where he's just a body. It was all about that godawful Rusev-Ziggler feud.

Athlai

Not Terrible
It's the Raw before a PPV. Every match (except Paige Sasha which is part of the divas revolution arc) was to build up the PPV. Course Cesaro was a body. NOC is a somewhat limiting PPV since there isn't as much space for non title feud matches and they already have two multi month story ones in there.

Despair at his lack of direction I a Raw or two if he is still left in the wasteland.

Spikey

Just did the CW matchcard for NOC with a randomiser and our top posters.

KP/Sting vs. Rollins/Spikey
TBY/Cena vs. Rollins/Spikey
Shri/Charlotte vs. Manee/Nikki
nsniksGIMH/Dudley Boyz vs. overratedsanitycoverdrivemanCompton/New Day
Pratters/Owens vs. **** me dead I drew ****ing Ryback. **** off.
Ziggler/andmark vs. Rusev/harsh.ag
Goughy Sledger and dan are the Wyatts vs. reigns/Jono duffer/ambrose and Majin is our third man
**** i'm gonna tap out to the STF. goddammnit

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just did the CW matchcard for NOC with a randomiser and our top posters.

KP/Sting vs. Rollins/Spikey
TBY/Cena vs. Rollins/Spikey
Shri/Charlotte vs. Manee/Nikki
nsniksGIMH/Dudley Boyz vs. overratedsanitycoverdrivemanCompton/New Day
Pratters/Owens vs. **** me dead I drew ****ing Ryback. **** off.
Ziggler/andmark vs. Rusev/harsh.ag
Goughy Sledger and dan are the Wyatts vs. reigns/Jono duffer/ambrose and Majin is our third man
Rusev is what I look like in my nightmares :-O Still better than being Ziggler though

Spikey

Kinda surprised they didn't take Rusev-Dolph off the card given how long Lana is out for.

Spikey

The expectation was this was gonna be a mixed tag match though. I mean, it's pointless doing Rusev-Dolph pt 2 with Lana untouchable

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah I imagine Lana will return to be on TV fairly soon, just not taking any bumps.

Don't particularly want to see Ziggler v Rusev for the millionth time, but on the other hand my interest in seeing the mixed tag match was also pretty much nil.

Would have sat up and taken note if the plan was Summer vs Lana though.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I mean it looks like we're getting a summer Rusev, Ziggler Lana split, we are either getting Rusev and Lana back or Rusev alone. Either is good. I may even look back on this feud fondly if they keep Summer as this perpetual troublemaker and Rusev as a weird but funny beast.

OverratedSanity

It's pretty sad that the only two women on the roster who have something resembling an actual storyline (however terrible) aren't even wrestlers. Some divas revolution.

That said, Beyley vs Sasha Iron man match for the next takeover should be awesome. Really hyped for it.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Rusev continuing with Summer would also be fine imo. They have been great together. Just unfortunate that they've had to absolutely bend over backwards to do their best with horrible material.

Athlai

Not Terrible
It's pretty sad that the only two women on the roster who have something resembling an actual storyline (however terrible) aren't even wrestlers. Some divas revolution.

That said, Beyley vs Sasha Iron man match for the next takeover should be awesome. Really hyped for it.
Nikki and Charlotte have a storyline, unfortunately that story is that Nikki is a try hard vacuous bitch who has been given all the shortcuts, and Charlotte is Ric Flairs daughter who would like to be champion.

Sasha and Paige seem to have a feud forming, been enjoying their matches.