• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Cricket League Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Adelaide are a franchise who prides themselves on forward thinking and have requested the opportunity to see which overseas and recently retired players will be available so we can work out which players to go for now. :)

luffy

International Captain
Adelaide are a franchise who prides themselves on forward thinking and have requested the opportunity to see which overseas and recently retired players will be available so we can work out which players to go for now. :)
The ACL are still in discussions with retired players about coming back to play for the league.

The ACL considers the recruitment of these recently retired players to add strength and experience to a squad and not for the squad to be formed around these players. Therefore the list of recently retired players will not be released until at least after the completion of round 12.
Would love to see it myself, but Kyle has a good point.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Apologies, I missed Wright's message. Actually round 12 has finished now, I will be patient though.

Status
Not open for further replies.