• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Cricket League - CEO Announcement & Squad Announcements

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I thought Blewy submitted earlier. Default XI for T20 and FC anyway.

The thing is though with a subfourm you can have separate theads for submissions, which you can change the title of each matchday. Would trigger most sides to submitt sides more regularly. Even if it just a temp one to create more interest in the sports section. It would make a fair bit of difference IMO.

luffy

International Captain
The last couple weeks have been difficult for me personally, but i've now finished school so i've got heaps of time on my hands to make it a bit easier. Sorry Kyle.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Was waiting for T20 games to be simmed before naming next team. Just make it default for all games this week, please. Also can you change the thread title to include 'team naming'? I can never remember which thread to post it in.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've tried to get a subforum, but without activity it isn't going to happen. James is worried this will fall through, like many other sim games. I'm determined to not let that happen, but it's up to you guys.

I don't see how more teams can help, considering we can't get people to name teams.

I've run out of time to do games tonight, so will run them tomorrow night. If I have all teams submitted I can do both 20/20 & FC. I haven't found an injury sim that works, so until I work something out there won't be any injuries.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Unchanged First Class team for Adelaide. 99% sure I named an unchanged T20 team on the previous page but if not, that too. :p

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
One change for Perth.

JL Langer
CJL Rogers
Younis Khan
DJ Hussey
GJ Bailey
BJ Haddin
JR Hopes
B Lee
B Geeves