• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Cricket League - CEO Announcement & Squad Announcements

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Still waiting on First XIs from Adelaide & Perth. If they are not received by 9pm (Brisbane time) Wednesday then both franchises will be seeking new managers.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Sorry about the delay. :)

FC XI:

1. JL Langer
2. CJL Rogers
3. Younis Khan
4. DJ Hussey
5. GJ Bailey
6. BJ Haddin
7. JR Hopes
8. B Lee
9. BR Dorey
10. SJ Magoffin
11. SCG MacGill

Bowling:
1. Lee, Dorey, Magoffin
2. Geeves, MacGill, ****ley
3. Hopes, Lambert, Hussey
4. O'Brien
6. Younis Khan
7. Warner

OD XI:
1. CJL Rogers
2. DA Warner
3. JL Langer
4. Younis Khan
5. DJ Hussey
6. +BJ Haddin
7. JR Hopes
8. B Lee
9. SJ Magoffin
10. B Geeves
11. SCG MacGill

Bowling:
1. Lee, Geeves, Magoffin
2. Dorey, MacGill, ****ley, Hopes
3. O'Brien, Lambert
4. Hussey
7. Younis Khan

T20 XI:
1. DA Warner
2. JR Hopes
3. JL Langer
4. Younis Khan
5. DJ Hussey
6. GJ Bailey
7. +AJ Crosthwaite
8. B Geeves
9. B Lee
10.SCG MacGill
11. BR Dorey

Bowling:
1. Lee, Dorey, Geeves
2. Magoffin, Hopes, MacGill, ****ley
3. O'Brien, Lambert, Hussey

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Still waiting on First XIs from Adelaide & Perth. If they are not received by 9pm (Brisbane time) Wednesday then both franchises will be seeking new managers.
Need to have a proper chat with NUFAN about them (particularly the LO stuff as it's his baby as such); we never seem to be online at the same time these days. If we haven't sorted it by the deadline I'll just post them up myself but I'm obviously hoping I don't need to do that.

If you see this NUFAN, just fire me an email with your ideas and we'll discuss it.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Need to have a proper chat with NUFAN about them (particularly the LO stuff as it's his baby as such); we never seem to be online at the same time these days. If we haven't sorted it by the deadline I'll just post them up myself but I'm obviously hoping I don't need to do that.

If you see this NUFAN, just fire me an email with your ideas and we'll discuss it.
Chatted to Prince yesterday, he said he would put up our lineups within a couple of hours. :)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Damn, meant to do it last night, now I'm not home. I'll be able to post them all up at about 4 or 5 tonight if that's okay. They've all been decided, I just need to format the discussion into some you can actually read. :p

Mister Wright

Damn, meant to do it last night, now I'm not home. I'll be able to post them all up at about 4 or 5 tonight if that's okay. They've all been decided, I just need to format the discussion into some you can actually read. :p
I've actually just made plans for the evening. So, no rush to get them in tonight, but obviously the sooner the better.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
ADELAIDE FIRST XIs

FC XI:
1. G. Batticciotto
2. J. Maher
3. M. North
4. D. Lehmann
5. K. Sangakkara
6. L. Pomersbach
7. A. McDonald
8. L. Butterworth
9. N. Bracken
10. G. Denton
11. M. Cameron

Bowling:
1 - Bracken, Denton
2 - Cameron, Butterworth
3 - McDonald
4 - Bandy
5 - Lehmann
6 - Bird
7 - Heal, North

OD XI:
1. J. Maher
2. G. Batticciotto
3. K. Sangakkara
4. D. Lehmann
5. R. Quiney
6. D. Bandy
7. M. North
8. A. Heal
9. G. Denton
10. N. Bracken
11. M. Cameron

Bowling:
1 - Bracken, Denton
2 - Cameron
3 - Bird
4 - Lehmann
5 - Heal
6 - McDonald, North, Butterworth

T20 XI:
1. S. Marsh
2. J. Maher
3. K. Sangakarra
4. L. Pomersbach
5. D. Lehmann
6. G. Batticiotto
7. M. North
8. A. McDonald
9. A. Heal
10. A. Bird
11. N. Bracken

Bowling:
1 - Bracken, Denton
2 - Cameron
3 - Bird
4 - Lehmann
5 - Heal
6 - McDonald, North
7 - Bandy, Butterworth

Mister Wright

Awesome...:)

Hopefully I'll have time after training tonight to get the first set of friendlies off, and then over the next few days get some other things going and we can get the season started next week.

Mister Wright

I need ground conditions from everyone.

Pace-Movement-Turn. Between 1-10

If I have them by about 9pm tonight, I can run some FC friendlies. If I don't get them I'll run home conditions at 5-5-5.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
At the risk of being stuck with 5-5-5.

Adelaide selects 6-10-2 unless Prince wants to change it.