• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ferguson on the Whine again...

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Can't see much wrong with what he's said. Not like he's proclaimed Fulham have the worst ground ever or called out Hodgson.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The spoiled **** wants rules for dressing room sizes!! How about rules against moaning Scottish *****?! Hate the **** more with every passing day, a few years back i thought he didn't annoy me as much anymore, but now he winds me up more and more every time I read or hear him

cpr

International Coach
Yeah, but Moyles has come out and defended what he said about Evertons, agreed they're simply not upto scratch, so the guy may well have a point

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, but Moyles has come out and defended what he said about Evertons, agreed they're simply not upto scratch, so the guy may well have a point
Well the size of Everton's dressing rooms are nothing to do with a fat Radio 1 DJ :p

There are clearly bigger issues he could be getting on with

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well he gets his team selection right often enough. Great manager, irrational whinger.

roseboy64

Most managers do similar. Mourinho deflected attention from his players lots of times. Also, so not being able to pick out players doesn't affect how a team plays?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, those grey shirts must have been really had to pick about against the red background in Southampton, you know what they say, "can't see grey on red"

I mean it's well documented that united players always had trouble picking each other out in the sea of red that is Old Trafford :laugh:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I've called wenger plenty of times on never seeing ze incident, and Mourinho's excuses were funny as hell. But Fergie trumps the pair of them.

roseboy64

Yeah, those grey shirts must have been really had to pick about against the red background in Southampton, you know what they say, "can't see grey on red"

I mean it's well documented that united players always had trouble picking each other out in the sea of red that is Old Trafford :laugh:
It's funny how no one noticed prior to that defeat...
Wasn't that kit only used for that one game?