• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Cycling Team

Craig

World Traveller
Well played Dwyer, you'll look awesome in the Australian Road Champions jersey. Just too bad we couldn't do the double in the Time Trial.

Hak am I doing Wellington or if not when is my debut race for our squad, I know they will be counting on me.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Hakon, could my first race be the Tour du Haut Var, please :)

Start with a few mountains.

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm getting confused with the use of 'real names' already.

Great race from Dwyer, but who is Dwyer? Is that Casson??

Surely there must be time for a couple of beers in the local before moving on to the next race? I feel we need to drink to Dwyer's victory!

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Absolute Legend, Vimes... Absolute legend.

Now, what's the screen name for Amets Txurruka?? :ph34r:
Euska_legend_101 :p

It's now in the first post too, thanks to Jamee.

Craig said:
Aim I starting that late to prepare for Liege-Bastogne-Liege?
Yep. It's an end of April race, as you'll know, so no point in wasting early time. Oceania is too flat for you anyway. :p

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Full season calendar attached in the first post. Txt file containing all races we'll do

January 16

Down Under Classic
Adelaide, Criterium Race, 48 km

Flaaaat

A stage screaming sprint, and after a couple of breakaway attempts - Malone and Forner were the Casson Dairy representatives, but didn't want to work their arses off in order to make a fifth place, and were caught.

Barloworld in front, followed by Dunn and the sneaky Drapacs

However, Mitch Docker jumped from Ryan Dunn's wheel with a kilometre to go, leading to

Docker, left, a clear winner

Results:
1 Mitch Docker DRAPAC PORSCHE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM 1h01'36
2 Ryan Dunn TEAM CASSON DAIRY s.t.
3 David Kearsley TEAM CASSON DAIRY s.t.

4 Nicolas Sanderson SOUTHAUSTRALIA.COM - AIS s.t.
5 Enrico Degano BARLOWORLD s.t.
6 Robert McLachlan DRAPAC PORSCHE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM s.t.
7 Hans Dekkers AGRITUBEL s.t.
8 Julian Dean TEAM CASSON DAIRY s.t.
9 Josh Smith SAVINGS & LOANS CYCLING TEAM s.t.
10 Peter Dawson SOUTHAUSTRALIA.COM - AIS s.t.
19 Manjunath Reddlapalli TEAM CASSON DAIRY s.t.
26 Bugs Malone TEAM CASSON DAIRY s.t.
28 Zac Gelman TEAM CASSON DAIRY s.t.
31 Josh Forner TEAM CASSON DAIRY s.t.
45 Chris Dwyer TEAM CASSON DAIRY s.t.

This is a one-off race, so that was the general classification as well.

Tour Down Under starting tomorrow, with the first stage. A few early hills could throw off a few sprinters. Expecting things to stay calm and will work for a sprint, however. Casson Dairy lining up with an identical eight.

Craig

World Traveller
Euska_legend_101 :p

It's now in the first post too, thanks to Jamee.

Yep. It's an end of April race, as you'll know, so no point in wasting early time. Oceania is too flat for you anyway. :p
We're doing the Tour of Langkawi right? Whoever is going there will enjoy the ride up Genting Highlands. That thing is a monster when you through in the humidity as well :mellow:

Craig

World Traveller
Full season calendar attached in the first post. Txt file containing all races we'll do

January 16

Down Under Classic
Adelaide, Criterium Race, 48 km

Flaaaat

A stage screaming sprint, and after a couple of breakaway attempts - Malone and Forner were the Casson Dairy representatives, but didn't want to work their arses off in order to make a fifth place, and were caught.

Barloworld in front, followed by Dunn and the sneaky Drapacs

However, Mitch Docker jumped from Ryan Dunn's wheel with a kilometre to go, leading to

Docker, left, a clear winner

Results:
1 Mitch Docker DRAPAC PORSCHE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM 1h01'36
2 Ryan Dunn TEAM CASSON DAIRY s.t.
3 David Kearsley TEAM CASSON DAIRY s.t.

4 Nicolas Sanderson SOUTHAUSTRALIA.COM - AIS s.t.
5 Enrico Degano BARLOWORLD s.t.
6 Robert McLachlan DRAPAC PORSCHE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM s.t.
7 Hans Dekkers AGRITUBEL s.t.
8 Julian Dean TEAM CASSON DAIRY s.t.
9 Josh Smith SAVINGS & LOANS CYCLING TEAM s.t.
10 Peter Dawson SOUTHAUSTRALIA.COM - AIS s.t.
19 Manjunath Reddlapalli TEAM CASSON DAIRY s.t.
26 Bugs Malone TEAM CASSON DAIRY s.t.
28 Zac Gelman TEAM CASSON DAIRY s.t.
31 Josh Forner TEAM CASSON DAIRY s.t.
45 Chris Dwyer TEAM CASSON DAIRY s.t.

This is a one-off race, so that was the general classification as well.

Tour Down Under starting tomorrow, with the first stage. A few early hills could throw off a few sprinters. Expecting things to stay calm and will work for a sprint, however. Casson Dairy lining up with an identical eight.
Great ride Dunn and Kearsley, shame we couldn't get the win as it was half a bike length in it. Keep this up and we'll get a stage in the TDU. S

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Getting closer and closer to a sprint win, some solid early season form from Dunn/Kearsley.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
I know ive put myself down as a sprinter, and had pretty bad climbing skills, but how is it that i cant even get over an Ant hill? Is it that bad for all sprinters? If so wont TDF and other more hilly races be an absolute nightmare if not impossible to finish in the allotted time?