Alright, the sign-ups can begin now that we’ve generated enough interest.
Date of birth:
List of positions: Forward Fifty (Forward Pocket, Full Forward); Forward (Half Forward, Centre Half Forward); Centre (Wingman, Centre); Back (Half Back, Centre Half Back); Back Fifty (Back Pocket, Full Back); Ruck (Ruckman, Ruck Rover, Rover).
- Choose out of the 6 position catergories, not the specific positions in brackets.
- You can put the same position down more than once.
- There's restrictions to the amount a position can be used as a player's 1st preference, this is 5 for all positions. (So a limit of 5 Forward Fifty, 5 Forward, 5 Centre etc.)
- Farfetched position combinations will be dismissed, such as 1st pref: Ruck and 2nd pref: Rover, for example.
1st preference position:
2nd preference position:
3rd preference position:
- Place an A, B, C, D, E or F next to the criterion below according to your preferred skill level in the area, A being the best and F being the worst.
- There's a potential rating that I haven't disclosed, this determines how much and how quickly you develop, it will be greater the younger you are.
Players aged 17-21 have to use 1 A, 2 Bs, 5 Cs, 5 Ds, 3 Es, 2 Fs.
Players aged 22-25 have to use 3 As, 3 Bs, 6 Cs, 3 Ds, 2 Es, 1 F.
Players aged 26+ have to use 4 As, 4 Bs, 7 Cs, 1 D, 1 E, 1 F.
- If you need any help in filling this out, feel free to ask.
Long Kick -
Short Kick -
Kick Distance -
Mark Contested -
Mark Uncontested -
Hit Out/Ruck Tap -
Goal Accuracy In Play -
Goal Accuracy Set Shot -
Free Kick Tendency -
Defense Ground Level -
Defence In Air -
Defence One on One -
Player Type(choose one, mark with a simple yes):
Goal Sneak -
Full Forward -
Full Back -
Runs Hard -
Doesn't Cover Much Ground -
With Ball(must add up to 100):
Short Kick % -
Long Kick % -
Handball % -
Run % -
Here's something to help AFL newbies out:
Ruckman are usually 196cm+
Key position players, such as full forward, centre half forward, centre half back and full back are usually around 188-199cm.
Midfield players - ruck rovers, centres etc. are usually around 170-185cm, the odd midfielder will be around 185-190cm.
If there are any other problems, let me know.
Now that we have enough backmen and the like, the quota for all positions has been extended to 7.
The first preference quotas are currently at:
Foward Fifty - 5
Forward - 6
Centre - 5
Back - 5
Back Fifty - 6
Ruck - 5
If there are a lot more sign-ups after this post, then we will look into creating another team.
And for those whom don't have a huge idea about AFL:
Originally Posted by Buddhmaster