• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Snooker

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
benchy assures me it isn't so hard to play with dialup (he's slowly moving up on my influence list from the 150s) so I'll give it a crack.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Voltman said:
benchy assures me it isn't so hard to play with dialup (he's slowly moving up on my influence list from the 150s) so I'll give it a crack.
A warning to Joey....

"You're next!"

cpr

International Coach
Hmm, not gonna put myself in,. doubt i'd be able to commit the time to play against someone. But i'm available for practise matches. I've a 100% winning streak at the moment (1 for 1), so ph33r me

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
There's no league. We're after one late entrant, and it'll be ready to go. So if anyone's interested, post away.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Alright. Here we go.

For those who don't know, you sign up over at www.gamedesire.com, click on snooker, and play in a nice deserted room like Vegas. If you don't know how to play, feel free to have a few practice matches first or whatever.

24 people are involved, which results in 8 people being seeded and missing round 1. If you're not in the matches, you're seeded. Either that or you aren't in the draw at all for some reason, you can guess.

Round 1
Jamee999 vs Matteh
superkingdave vs Barney Rubble
andyc vs Buddhmaster - grudge match
The Baconator vs roseboy64
Mister Wright vs stedman
pasag vs cricketboy29
NZTailender vs Voltman
Threes vs alternative

Each match is the best of 3 frames. The draw is structured to avoid too much clashing with timezones, and to avoid too much organisational hassle people can arrange the times themselves. Just play over the next few days or so and post the results in here when you're done. If someone disappears for too long and can't play their match, they'll forfeit. If you can't get in touch with the person you're playing, post in here and try and catch up that way.

Biglands awaits.

benchmark00

Tickets are now on sale for the Blackman vs Cameron match.

Tickets will go fast, so make sure you get in early.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Campbell's Chunky to sponsor tournament

Campbell's Chunky have announced today that they will be sponsoring the inaugural Rhett Biglands Trophy, The deal will now see the tournament be named 'Campbell's Chunky Rhett Biglands Trophy'. The deal is reported to be worth around 3.5mil with a further 1.5mil to go into devoloping grass roots snooker. Tournament organizer Sean Fuller was said to be very pleased with the deal but warned off any other would-be sponsors as he didn't want his tournament to become commercial warfare.

Last edited:

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
The seeded players for the Campbells Chunky Rhett Biglands Trophy are as follows, in an order designed for the simplicity of the draw rather than anything else. Mostly they are people we have seen play before.

FaaipDeOiad
benchmark00
Travis_Teh
steds
Hoggy31
Burkey
_Ed_
Hakon

Last edited:

benchmark00

Stedman Calls Wright Out

In a brave move, James Stedman has issued a challenge to Kyle Wright ahead of their first round clash.

Stedman was quoted as saying "I'm gonna eat his children!"