• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FM 2006 cricket web football team

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
FM 2006 cricket web football team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to launch the FM 2006 (6.0.2)
version of it, though many rules will be changed in this new edition.

1 new club

United Colors FC (Utd Colors) or i will call it cricket web (Webbers) will be once again added to one of the English Conference North/South leagues.
The club to be replaced will be decided later.

33 new Utd Colors players

33 players will be added to Utd Colors. Here are the slots that can be taken by you:

GK - Jamee Gray
GK - Tom Halsey
GK -
SW/D C - darren dubb-lynch
SW/D C -
D CL - Alex Crampton
D CL -
D CR - Neil Pickup
D CR - Nathan hoy
D LR - Hakon moerk
D L/WB L -
D L/WB L -
D R/WB R - George Roberts
D R/WB R - Ash Chaulk
WB LR -
DM/M C - Sriram
DM/M C - Xavier rose
DM/M C -
M C/AM C - stephen burke
M C/AM C -
M C/AM C - Rob Malone
M LR - Reuben Thomas
M L/AM L - Matt Pitt
M L/AM L - paddy gundry
M R/AM R - Liam Camps
M R/AM R - Robertínho Dela Cruz
AM LR - Dave Richards
ST - Tarick Weber
ST - Marc robbins
ST - Ben Fox
ST -
ST -
ST -

17 unattached players / reserves players .......

17 players will also be added to the database without a starting contract, o ri may just add them into the reserves team or if i can not get anyone to fill these positions i will just leave out and have the 33 contracted players.

PA and CA

The PA of Utd Colors players can be (decided by a PA draw):

200 - 1 player
198 - 2 players
196 - 3 players
194 - 4 players
192 - 5 players
190 - 6 players
-10 - 12 players

The PA draw will be presented after all 33 slots have been filled. The PA of unattached players will
be -10. Utd Colors players will start with 100 as their CA. Unattached players will start with random CA.

Player applications

When you apply for this game (no multiple applications from the same person), you should specify the
following information (you must fill in all fields that are not optional, except the 'up to ...' fields,
that can be also left unfilled):

- First name:
- Last name:
- Application (UTD COLORS or UNATTACHED):
- Positions (only for UTD COLORS, make sure you write them in your order of preference, as if the first
is not available any more, the second, third, fourth... will be chosen; see the roster for available positions):
- Nickname (optional):
- Date of Birth (day-month-1987):
- First Nationality:
- Second Nationality (optional):
- Second Language (optional):
- Third Language (optional):
- Up to two mental attributes with values between 1 and 20 (pick from Adaptability, Ambition, Controversy,
Loyalty, Pressure, Professionalism, Sportmanship, Temperament):
- Up to four outfield attributes with values between 1 and 20 (pick from Crossing, Dribling, Finishing,
Heading, Long Shots, Marking, Movement, Passing, Penalties, Tackling, Vision, Corners, Flair, Left Foot,
Long Throws, Right Foot, Teamwork, Work Rate):
- Up to four goalkeeping attributes with values between 1 and 20 (pick from Aerial Ability, Command of Area,
Communication, Handling, Kicking, One on Ones, Reflexes, Throwings, Eccentricity, Rushing Out, Tendency to Punch Ball):
- Up to four outfield/goalkeeping attributes with values between 1 and 20 (pick from Anticipation, Decisions,
First Touch, Positioning, Technique, Acceleration, Aggression, Agility, Balance, Bravery, Composure, Concentration,
Consistency, Determination, Dirtiness, Free Kicks, Important Matches, Injury Proneness, Jumping, Leadership,
Natural Fitness, Pace, Stamina, Strengh, Versatility):
- Height (in centimeters!, optional):
- Weight (in kilograms!, optional):
- Up to two preferred moves:

Game details

Game details (DB size, leagues, starting date, etc.) will be announced later.

Game start

Game will start once all slots are filled with players, and I managed to edit the database, test it, etc.
Exact date will be announced later.

Utd Colors roster selection

I will mainly decide on who is playing for Utd Colors based on what tactic I need to apply in the next match,
condition and previous match ratings. However there will be another huge factor - your feedback to this thread
once the game has started. I will monitor your feedback, and those who were active in the last week will have
more chances to play in first team matches than those who don't post to this thread. Only meaningful posts will
count, and not posts like 'bump' or something similar. You don't have to spam the thread with multiple posts
unless you have something to say, because it does not matter how many posts you made in the last week as long
as you have posted once.

Reporting

I will post reports of Utd Colors games, of major competitions games and periodically I will post player reports
(contract details, stats, achievements, etc. - on both Utd Colors and the 17 initially unattached players).
I will also post news items about the participants.

Until the game stars, I will periodically post the applications that have been accepted, and the slots that
are still open. If you have any other requests about the future game, feel free to post them.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
still need to fill these positions guys if ya now any one that is keen........get em to sign up...

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
M R/AM R, purely by the sounds of it, is where the super cool, super awesome players play and hustlers hustle.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
M R/AM R, purely by the sounds of it, is where the super cool, super awesome players play and hustlers hustle.
Rob im juss hopin its not all talk no show ya know.. you better have somethin to back it up callin it the hustlers hustle now my man..

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
ok guys we may need some suggestions on what to do when the positions dont get filled............so suggest away, i think at the moment we have 22 positions filled so thats not enough i dont think for a young side but you guys may dis agree so hit me with em........

The Foxtrot

U19 12th Man
i am not sure fo how the game works, but do you have to put all the players in at once, or can you start with like 25 players and then make the other players then sign them onto the squad somehow?

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
- First name: James
- Last name: Stedman
- Application: Utd Colors
- Positions: D LC, D RC, GK
- Nickname (optional):
- Date of Birth (day-month-1987): 22-January-1990
- First Nationality: Australian
- Second Nationality (optional): None
- Second Language (optional): None
- Third Language (optional): None
- Up to two mental attributes with values between 1 and 20: Ambition & Professionalism(20s I assume)
- Up to four outfield attributes with values between 1 and 20: Long shots, Marking, right foot, Work Rate
- Up to four outfield/goalkeeping attributes with values between 1 and 20: Anticipation, Determination, Important Matches, Bravery
- Height (in centimeters!, optional): 181
- Weight (in kilograms!, optional): 62
- Up to two preferred moves: Heft ball long distance, Off-side Trap

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
The Foxtrot said:
i am not sure fo how the game works, but do you have to put all the players in at once, or can you start with like 25 players and then make the other players then sign them onto the squad somehow?

got to do it all at once, once u edit the data base and save it to start a game there is no way of new players being added....unfortunately

Hoggy31

International Captain
First name: Niko
- Last name: Borcic (if u could get one of these - ^, on top of the c, that'd be grand)
- Application (UTD COLORS or UNATTACHED): UTD
- Positions (only for UTD COLORS, make sure you write them in your order of preference, as if the first
is not available any more, the second, third, fourth... will be chosen; see the roster for available positions): DCL, DM, D SW
- Nickname (optional):
- Date of Birth (day-month-1987): 7/1
- First Nationality: Croatian
- Second Nationality (optional): Australian
- Second Language (optional):
- Third Language (optional):
- Up to two mental attributes with values between 1 and 20 (pick from Adaptability, Ambition, Controversy, 20 each?
Loyalty, Pressure, Professionalism, Sportmanship, Temperament): Pressure, Temperament
- Up to four outfield attributes with values between 1 and 20 (pick from Crossing, Dribling, Finishing,
Heading, Long Shots, Marking, Movement, Passing, Penalties, Tackling, Vision, Corners, Flair, Left Foot,
Long Throws, Right Foot, Teamwork, Work Rate): marking, passing, tackling, work rate. dunno 20 each?
- Up to four goalkeeping attributes with values between 1 and 20 (pick from Aerial Ability, Command of Area,
Communication, Handling, Kicking, One on Ones, Reflexes, Throwings, Eccentricity, Rushing Out, Tendency to Punch Ball):
- Up to four outfield/goalkeeping attributes with values between 1 and 20 (pick from Anticipation, Decisions,
First Touch, Positioning, Technique, Acceleration, Aggression, Agility, Balance, Bravery, Composure, Concentration,
Consistency, Determination, Dirtiness, Free Kicks, Important Matches, Injury Proneness, Jumping, Leadership,
Natural Fitness, Pace, Stamina, Strengh, Versatility):
- Height (in centimeters!, optional): 185
- Weight (in kilograms!, optional): 75
- Up to two preferred moves: i dunno, good at passing, tackling?

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
bugssy said:
ok guys we may need some suggestions on what to do when the positions dont get filled............so suggest away, i think at the moment we have 22 positions filled so thats not enough i dont think for a young side but you guys may dis agree so hit me with em........
Free transfers maybe?

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
roseboy64 said:
Free transfers maybe?

the fun thing about this is that we keep the same side and we dont sell but players so its just all us in the first team......maybe others want diff people in the side.....

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think that when I get to the (astounding) calibre of David ("saviour") Beckham (the Great), I should be allowed to move to Real Madrid for an obscene amount of money, provided of course that my pop-star wife is cool with it.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
I think that when I get to the (astounding) calibre of David ("saviour") Beckham (the Great), I should be allowed to move to Real Madrid for an obscene amount of money, provided of course that my pop-star wife is cool with it.

haha i guess i will let players move if they request to depending on the club i guess