• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Webbers (fm 2005)

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Name: Tarick Weber
DoB: 22/05/87(made myself order
Nationality: Dutch
Position: A/M RLC
Preferred foot: Left
Seven 20s: Crosses, creativity, passing, tackling, positioning,First Touch,Finishing

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Samuel_Vimes said:
Clever idea.

I'd be up for it - I'd just need to figure out what the hell I've done wrong with FM (downloaded a skin and it's now gone completely Librarian-poo)

thats has happened to me a couple otf times what you need to do is going into the data folder and delete the hole skin that is giving you trouble then when you start the game it will take it back to the deault skin.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
guys i will leave it till tomorrow when i get home as i am working tomorrow but i finish ealy arvo so i will get home do the data base and get it all underway ok guys.......

DJellett

International Debutant
Name: Dylan Jellett (DJellett)
DoB: 13/12/1989
Nationality: Australian
Second Nationality: Scottish
Position: AM or CM
Preferred foot: Left
Seven 20s: Pace, Aggresion, Flair, Agility, Finishing, Loyalty, Work Rate

Craig

World Traveller
Samuel_Vimes said:
Clever idea.

I'd be up for it - I'd just need to figure out what the hell I've done wrong with FM (downloaded a skin and it's now gone completely Librarian-poo)
Have you tried delating it?

I downloaded a skin and stuffed it up and when I tried to open the game it wouldn't it and was thinking "oh no I have stuffed it" but got rid of it and it is fine.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Craig said:
Have you tried delating it?

I downloaded a skin and stuffed it up and when I tried to open the game it wouldn't it and was thinking "oh no I have stuffed it" but got rid of it and it is fine.
I'll try that. Cheers (to Bugs too, since you suggested it first)

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
For me Second Nationality Czech Republican. Also, change penalty taking and stamina with finishing and creativity.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
ok daa base done however it has done somefunny things with countries and has put a couple of players under the U.A.E.............hopefully this doesnt matter as the game has been started and saved.......

will put up thenew stats and info soon....

let the games beggin