• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

To Australians

Hoggy31

International Captain
Good luck Ash, what position do u play? quarterback and offensive tackle are the only possies i know...

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Great to know that there are CW members out there who are international sports persons in their own right.

Well done - I'll look out for the results

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
superkingdave said:
if i had to guess i'd say he was a wide receiver btw
My guess is he's, er, DD, do you know much about American Football? You watch it on the telly a lot.

<quack> It's called Gridiron, LE, and yes, I know everything there is no know about the game. Walter Montana, Joe Payton...

What position do you think Ash plays, then?

<quack> Same as The Washing Machine

Don't you mean The Fridge?

<quack> Yes. Him. Perry Mason, used to play for Chicago Beans

What position did he play, then?

<quack> Fat End