• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Clip (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackCap_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Well, my other thread got closed by James due to something about SJS linking to copyrighted material, so I'll ask again.

Does anyone have a clip of Shane Bond's 6/23 against AUS?

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Eyy man.. just put your email in here so that someone who might have it can email it to you..

James closed the other thread because he doesnt want CW to get sued for Copyright and blah blah etc.. he doesnt have any money as it is .. and then he cant afford any tight ass lawyers to fight for CW and has to resort to hiring people like Nibbs and Me to defend CW..

Status
Not open for further replies.