• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Feedback Required: FC Information Pages

Rich2001

International Captain
Hi All

Just wantted to get your feedback on the documentation for Fantasy Cricket. I thought we had every aspect covered for every type of user that would play the game, however this seems not to be the case.

We so far have:

* Quick Start / Game Guide
* FAQ
* Information on the top of every page detailing what the page is for and how to perform the action.
* Forum threads

So how can it be improved? How would you rather recive the information? How would you rather have the information displayed? - Because it would appear that either the information isn't detailed/clear enough or people just don't want to read it.

Don't get me wrong I am happy with it and when you compare it to other sites it's massives of information and I am happy to answer every e-mail we get but it just seems a bit silly to me for a user to wait hours to find out the same information avaible to them in 4 or 5 different places within 30 secs - a couple of clicks.

So any ideas to make it more user friendly and I'll make sure it happens - to allow you guys to focus on the gameplay?