• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How do i play

bobbierules36

Cricket Spectator
Hi i am new to fantasy cricket and i cant do anything could some1 send me an invite or just let me now how to start playing cause i have made a team and a comp but i need to invite some people or some people help me send me an email on markad94@hotmail.com thats on an instant messager liek yahoo or bigpond or msn so dont click on that link just copy it and paste it to send it.

Thanks bobbierules36

Hi i am in a competition now but i need to know when i play so i can get points cause i dont know

Last edited: