• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Office of the Stats Keeper (Club Cricket)

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
534 @ 59 in 4D
297 @ 49.5 @ 90 in OD.

Need to be getting a higher bulk of runs in OD, tbh, should be averaging more like 60 in the US, but I'm hitting it at a fair rate, which is always nice at the top of the order, there's no point in me batting out the innings for 60!

readie

State Regular
768 @ 64.00 with top score of 170* in 4D
387 @ 96.75 with top score of 105 in OD

scoring at a good rate of 90 in OD too which is pleasing to see.

pretty happy with that TBH

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
FC 478@53.11 and 25@25.72
OD 216@54 & 7@31.14

I'll take those figures...starting to look more like a batsmen who bowls itbt

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was the same at times in the Dev League last season, and club cricket the season before. Richards > Pietersen IMO.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Averaging 20 with the bat and 23 with the ball in 4-day, and 40-0dd with both in OD. Wish I could swap my OD bowling average with my 4-day batting average, I'd be a proper all-rounder then

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Was the same at times in the Dev League last season, and club cricket the season before. Richards > Pietersen IMO.
If i could transfer my National League batting to Dev League i'd be in contention for a place as a batsman alone...average around 70 in my County career IIRC.