• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Club Cricket 9-10 Results

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
First off, Rob Dauth injured. He'll miss the next Derbyshire FC game. How unfortunate.

Second, results delayed as the Internet crashed for a few hours earlier. I'd explain, but it's all just technical mishmash.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
First off, Rob Dauth injured. He'll miss the next Derbyshire FC game. How unfortunate.

Second, results delayed as the Internet crashed for a few hours earlier. I'd explain, but it's all just technical mishmash.

Camps, code violation, he'd gotten rid of the ball mate, that's unnecessary. *reveals yellow card* Just cool it, aight?

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Hmm, I've been okay so far... not brilliant but pleasing enough. Roll on the next Dev season though, want to carry this form into when it really matters.

I notice the Blue lads are doing well, all bodes well.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Robertinho said:
Results, Liam? Jesus. What is this, volunteer work? ffs
Lol, obviously these comments don't spur Liam on judging by the lack of results :hypocrite

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ok. The Internet really did crash on Friday (the international connections in T&T went down) and I was otherwise engaged throughout Saturday. It's 2:34 am now, so I'll be sleeping within an hour or two. I'll be out for most of Sunday. Please bear with me. Results by Sunday night hopefully.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Robertinho said:
Ease up big fella, it's called a joke.
I know, that's why i put lol...and i couldn't find the tongue sticky out smilie which would have make it clear i wasn't having a go =/

steds

Hall of Fame Member
David said:
Congrats to CW Red Captain and my opening partner Dave Watt for passing the 100 FC games mark.

The best player never to have played a test.
All hail our mighty leader!!!

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Sudeep

International Captain
The best player never to have played a Test.

Well, with his constant visits to the constabulary, I'm not surprised.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
hey liam

am i not playing for any club this season. i was positive i thought i signed up but can not find any results for me......can you fill us in buddy...

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
bugssy said:
hey liam

am i not playing for any club this season. i was positive i thought i signed up but can not find any results for me......can you fill us in buddy...
Hahahah onya bugsy