• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*American League* in the USA

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The following contracts are available for the current offseason:

A/ New York
5 overseas player wanted for 2 months
8 4-day games, 12 50-over games

B/ Indiana
2 overseas players wanted for 2 months

C/ Atlanta
5 overseas player wanted for 2 months

D/ Maine
1 overseas players wanted for 2 months

Players must apply as follows:

Player name:
Email:
Contract of interest (A, B, C, D):
Expectations: (list what you desire to work on in your club stint. eg if you're a batsman who wants to work on some bowling, list it; if you're an allrounder who wishes to bat exclusively, list it)

NB:- Injuries may occur during offseason contracts.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Player name: Daniel Towns / Loony BoB (depending on what naming system we're using)
Email: You know it.
Contract of interest: A
Expectations: I'd like to get some good consistency with the bat anywhere in the order from 1-5 and also to get into the bowling in OD matches (I'd like to be used as an economy bowler if that's in any way possible).

PS. No 25-over matches in America?

Last edited:

PY

International Coach
If my application for Australia fails:

Name : Pete Young
E-mail : py _ 1985 at hotmail dot com
Contract : B
Expectations : Re-kindle some old friendships from last year and get some 5-day bowling practice. Would like to come in at 4/5 batting though for these guys.

Cheers Liam, awesome job again. :)

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Player name: N.S Hoy
Email: thewizard1o1@lexicon.net
Contract of interest (A, B, C, D): B
Expectations: Would like to bat in the lower middle order as well as opening the bowling in 4D games....And to spearhead the attack in the one day games.

Would be good also to visit all my new borns that come about from my last trip here :).

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Player name: Nath Patrick
Email: nnanden_6 @ hotmail . com
Contract of interest (A, B, C, D): A
Expectations: (list what you desire to work on in your club stint. eg if you're a batsman who wants to work on some bowling, list it; if you're an allrounder who wishes to bat exclusively, list it): Opening the bowling in both forms would be great and batting at 8 would be nice. Very dissapointed with my batting in the Dev League this season. Im not pretending to be a gun batsman, but I can make 20s and the odd (very odd!) 30, so yea, some batting practice would be great thanks. Looking forward to going back to the Big Apple for a second consecutive season, hope the team hasnt change much! (hint, hint... :p ) More than happy to do a diary like last time.

Hope to play with you there Towns :)

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
Player name: Ferd
Email: Byte@Internode.on.net
Expectations: (list what you desire to work on in your club stint. eg if you're a batsman who wants to work on some bowling, list it; if you're an allrounder who wishes to bat exclusively, list it) Open the batting and work on my part-timer spinners.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Name: KennyD
Email: kurat_9 @ hotmail.com
Contract: Atlanta, but anyhitng is good
Expectations: To bat, anywhere, and because its America, umm, bowl, a little, hehehe...

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Player name: Jamee999
Email: You have it.
Expectations: To possibly work only on Batting or keeping, but both if needed would be good.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Player name: Tom Halsey
Email: tomhalsey123@hotmail.com
Contract of interest (A, B, C, D): D (I wanna get away from you all)
Expectations: Spinning

That's incase my Aussie aplication fails - I have competition from my Blue team-mate Sudeep.