• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*American League* in the USA

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
steds said:
Imagine that...Bat for 22 days, then 3 to bowl the other team out in!!!!!!!
Samuel Vimes would have a field day! he could well get...150 in 22 days
And S Bennett would be out trying to block a long-hop...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
ahhh im actually a tad dissapointed with my NY stint, especially towards the end. My bowling was just under average at the end of the season and my batting folded :p to be expected i guess, ah well. well done NY, thanks for having me and the other Webheads, maybe Ill be back again for a 3rd season? :)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
ahhh im actually a tad dissapointed with my NY stint, especially towards the end. My bowling was just under average at the end of the season and my batting folded :p to be expected i guess, ah well. well done NY, thanks for having me and the other Webheads, maybe Ill be back again for a 3rd season? :)

FC BATTING: 233 @ 38.83
FC BOWLING: 51 @ 23.02
OD BATTING: 76 @ 25.33
OD BOWLING: 29 @ 14.62

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nnanden said:

FC BATTING: 233 @ 38.83
FC BOWLING: 51 @ 23.02
OD BATTING: 76 @ 25.33
OD BOWLING: 29 @ 14.62
I actually have you as 29.13/15.60 batting and 22.76/15.10 bowling.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
I actually have you as 29.13/15.60 batting and 22.76/15.10 bowling.
whaaa?? fair enough i guess, but i did check mine a few times. i havent been dimissed many times at all batting for New York. My average at one stage batting FC was 67, so to finish up with under 30 would be :wacko:

Haha ill do another check I guess, I know youll hate me forever and ever, but if possible could I have all the games or scores listed. Actually thats just stupid... I dunno. Ill check again.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
It's not the end of the American season, so that would make little sense.
Although we have played 8 4D games and 12 OD games, as stated in the signup thread. Are we to play extra games?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Loony BoB said:
Although we have played 8 4D games and 12 OD games, as stated in the signup thread. Are we to play extra games?
No club has chosen to extend the contract as of yet. This may come in time though. Alternatively some players may get the opportunity to switch to the Super Cup for a few games.

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
Yer, there'll most likely be club cricket in a number of countries at the end of the season. Not really worth worrying about now though, Dev League's where it's at.