*Breaking News* Grade Cricket to count!
This season, performances in Grade will affect Dev League simming stats. The main idea of Grade Cricket is to keep everyone involved even on bye days for individual teams, but now it will actually serve a purpose in influencing results. However, the CWBCC will need someone to assist us in this move. We need someone to track stats of individual performances, as in the scores and wickets for each CW player in each game.
ie, we need a spreadsheet telling us how much a player scored/the bowling figures in each game played.
The performances will affect simming stats as follows:
1. Only the last 6 Grade games by a player are taken into account.
2. For batsmen/allrounders: score of:
a. 70-99 = 1-run gain on simming average
b. 100-149 = 2-run gain
c. 150+ = 3-run gain
d. <15 = 1-run loss
3. For bowlers: score of:
a. 30-49 = 1-run gain
b. 50+ = 2-run gain
c. Duck = 1-run loss
4. A player can gain a maximum of 3 batting points playing Grade Cricket. A player can lose a maximum of 2 points.
5. Bowling - a bowler must take an average of 2+ wickets per game to qualify.
a. 16-19 = 1-run loss off simming average
b. 10-15 = 2-run loss
c. 0-9 = 3-run loss
d. 30-34 = 1-run gain
e. 35+ = 2-run gain
6. A player can lose a maximum of 3 points and gain a maximum of 2 points.
Is anyone willing to volunteer to keep detailed performance stats for next season? Or perhaps one person handles two of the Grade teams, then another two more etc.