• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season X - Results and Discussion

TIF

U19 Debutant
Just happened to check Grade cricket out and nice to know that I have been doing well here in both OD and 3-day matches inlcuding scoring centuries and best of all, hitting 6s:D

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Even i've hit a six in CW....which is the equivelant of seeing Glenn McGrath hit one 8-)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Table

Code:
Robbham		29	17	8	4	0	43	223
Twybridge	29	16	9	4	0	55	219
Nixonstown	29	15	13	1	0	62	217
Davistow	29	15	12	2	0	49	203
Gofftown	29	14	13	2	0	47	193
Stedingham	29	14	14	1	0	39	186
Edfield		29	12	14	3	0	48	173
Campsfield	29	12	15	2	0	36	162
Pickford	29	11	17	1	0	30	137
Garven Island	29	8	19	2	0	29	119

cricketboy29

International Regular
Neil Pickup said:
He won't be the only one who doesn't remotely understand what that means.
Yeah, well, Dhamaka in hindi is really hard to translate, but to give it a fair go, would be to take the ambience in an Indian ground after Tendulkar has hit a 6.

On other matters, good stuff, hakon, nice to see the table up, and that were not in last place. Hopefully we can make a push for the top 5 maybe?.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is there 36 games to be played in the season? (i.e. 7 to go, 36 = everyone playing each other four times)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It seems even my bowling is better than my batting at the moment... in any cricket.

Nice to get five wickets in the match.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Matteh said:
Is there 36 games to be played in the season? (i.e. 7 to go, 36 = everyone playing each other four times)
Good thinking, but no, it's actually supposed to be 54.

Though with the way David's computer is playing up, 36 is looking more and more likely.

cbuts

International Debutant
hey how com i dont appear to be playing grade cricket, even though im not playing dev league

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
cricketboy29 said:
No offense, sticks, but are we supposed to be getting any games...?
I think his computer is borked up - hasn't responded to mails in a week.

If he isn't here by Friday afternoon, I'll sim the next rounds. It might be time to cut down the number of games, though (simply because 25 rounds in a little over a week would take too much time). Apologies for this.