• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season X - Results and Discussion

cricketboy29

International Regular
Now that is what I call a victory, total mastery of the match, and an absolute destruction of the opponents. 'Stuff Hakon and Borcich.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha, I always chop onto my own stumps. And Thomas, I conceeded one less run AND smacked you for four AND you were part of my hat-trick. :D

Awesome game to take part in, felt like I was bowling very quickly. Incredible to take a hat-trick, with all of the wickets bowled. Pity we couldn`t win, but after their opening partnership, we didn`t have much hope. Has to be up there with the best I`ve ever bowled though. Great fun. :)

David

International 12th Man
Behind I know, busy weekend, missing db, Indoor cricket Grand Final tonight, bear with me :)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nnanden said:
Haha, I always chop onto my own stumps. And Thomas, I conceeded one less run AND smacked you for four AND you were part of my hat-trick. :D

Awesome game to take part in, felt like I was bowling very quickly. Incredible to take a hat-trick, with all of the wickets bowled. Pity we couldn`t win, but after their opening partnership, we didn`t have much hope. Has to be up there with the best I`ve ever bowled though. Great fun. :)
Good luck

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Good win Tigers. (I just love saying that!) I really exploded once I reached about 30 after an extremely circumspect start... very nice to find some batting form.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Easy win for Darters, good workout for the pacemen. Nicely played Nady, no respect lost.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Argh, pretty poor loss there, Jets, the batting was just horirble. Pretty pleased with 2/41 off my 10 though, all things considered. Very happy with my six :D

Loony BoB

International Captain
Ducked. :( All the Reds and Colts in the world and we couldn't make a score high enough, no contribution from myself whatsoever is highly disappointing personally.