• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season X - Results and Discussion

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Disapointing result there, really should have bowled them out for that total. Oh well i think that takes me past 50 Grade wickets.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
My god, I havbe never seen so many
Code:
ct Jasotharan        b Thomas
before, 6 times in the same match in fact!

Colts partherships come in Batting,Bowling and Fielding!

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Argh. Another loss, Jets. Enjoyed the partnership there with Logonathan and myself to share all 10 wickets. And very happy/surprised with my 18* off 67. But it was pretty terrible of us to not reach 200 in either innings.

cometer

State Regular
Great win there Darters. Delighted with my 2nd innings performance with the ball and to close out the innings with a hattrick is something thats always handy :).