• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
And he was Fardingham's BarStar Champion! Which of the other Reds can say that?

Speaking of which... I never simmed the BarStar final... Off I go.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
I don't want to sound like an upstart, but I feel I should be given some sort of recognition within this leadership group. Obviously I haven't been with the club as long as these guys, but this will be my 3rd (IIRC) season and I've captained the Under 19's and the Fardingham ****atoo's, also acting as vice-captain in both sides. Just something I'd like to point out.
I will certainly consider any input you'd like to give. :)

cricketboy29

International Regular
I don't want to sound like an upstart, but I feel I should be given some sort of recognition within this leadership group. Obviously I haven't been with the club as long as these guys, but this will be my 3rd (IIRC) season and I've captained the Under 19's and the Fardingham ****atoo's, also acting as vice-captain in both sides. Just something I'd like to point out.
Does it matter?

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm pretty sure he has 'left', tbh.
I know, I know... I'm sure if he was still here he'd be willing to impart his signficant knowledge of the game. Sadly, those days are past and I will consign myself to the dustbin of cricketing ignorance as I will never know anywhere near as much as that young man held about cricket in the nail of his little toe.

:cry:

Oh, for those days.

Spinksy

Banned
Excuse me but um... Appently Samuel Vimes is looking for me because he wishes to sign me with Team Red. Is this where he will be? I apologise if I am "butting" in on anyones conversation here.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Excuse me but um... Appently Samuel Vimes is looking for me because he wishes to sign me with Team Red. Is this where he will be? I apologise if I am "butting" in on anyones conversation here.
Yeah, I'm around here.

Have a look in the rookie signings thread, that should hopefully explain how we do things, and email or post here for any questions.