• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Players A-Z

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Nnanden said:
ARGH!

I swear I had posted on this earlier! I had finished the Red AND Blacks files, in fact they were both the one file, AND ITS GONE! I was so severely peed off, I have no idea where it`s gone, it had statistics and everything! I haven`t made much headway into the Blues one however.

If anyone wishes to continue these, please, go ahead. I apologise over-and-over for not posting them, I can`t believe the file is gone! I`ll try and redeem myself at a later stage. :dry:
You know mate, this is why you wont be PA rep....damn, shouldnt have voted for you. :p

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Kenny Dobson
Cricket Web Red
RHB
LAC
Kenny has established himself as a very competent batsman in both forms of the game since his move to CW Red in Season 8, capped off by a gig in the 'A' tour to India during the offseason. Being taught by two greats in both forms of the game, Hakon Mork and Ian Markus, it is no surprise that he has flourished at his new club. His strength is his consistency, not to mention bucketloads of natural talent. However, it can be said that Kenny's love for the women and the rice may prove too great a challenge for "Kendawg" to overcome in his road to the CW XI.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Dave Watt
Cricket Web Red
RHB
RF
Dave exploded onto the Dev League scene in his first 2 games, taking 12 wickets. However, the best was yet to come. In just his second season, Dave took an awesome 74 wickets in FC and 36 wickets in OD, a truly fearsome performance for a player who had only played 1 other season of Dev League. He has already represented the CW XI in ODI's, and is still getting better and better. Season 8 was short for Dave, as he was away for some time with the CW XI. He still managed 64 wickets in FC, however his OD performance was something he may like to forget. You get the feeling with Dave that he's just about ready to take that "step up" to become one of the elite bowlers in the Dev League. He is one of the leaders at CW Red, and it's clear the strong influence he has had on the development of emerging young bowlers in Borcich and Cameron. Not much can be said about his fashion sense though, he can often be seen strolling down the streets of Perth with a head of hair that is reminiscient of an old yellow mop.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Nice Robbie.

I won`t be doing any more of these sorry. It`s all up to you... up to you... up to you... *voice trails into distance*

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Rob Dauth
Cricket Web Red
RHB

One looks at the cricketer Rob Dauth, and sees striking similarities in character and ability as Ricky Ponting. Ever since the age of 12, Dauth's admirers have pressed upon him the belief that he will one day captain the CW XI. His ferocious pulls and daring drives have been the trademark of his first season with CW Red, allowing him to cement a spot at no. 3 in the order for both CW Red and for the CW A on his maiden tour. Dauth's tactical nous is another trademark of his game, which is one of the reasons many believe his future is one to behold. However, like Ricky Ponting, this brilliant young bat has had his various run-ins with other players and team management, and is often causing a stir amongst all. Always quick on his feet, and quicker with a line, Dauth will continue to entertain spectators on and off the field.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
LHB dammit! Hahah, that`s what you get for reading and not watching Dauthy.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
:drool:

As tempting as that offer is...

Sorry, I have to pass. V. busy at the moment. I`m looking to Kenny/Robbie Boy to do something. Kudos to the person that does get it done, it`s a big job.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Nath, I'm angry, hurt and upset. Anyway, Liam, will you add these ones?

Kenny Dobson
Cricket Web Red
RHB
LAC
Kenny has established himself as a very competent batsman in both forms of the game since his move to CW Red in Season 8, capped off by a gig in the 'A' tour to India during the offseason. Being taught by two greats in both forms of the game, Hakon Mork and Ian Markus, it is no surprise that he has flourished at his new club. His strength is his consistency, not to mention bucketloads of natural talent. However, it can be said that Kenny's love for the women and the rice may prove too great a challenge for "Kendawg" to overcome in his road to the CW XI.

Dave Watt
Cricket Web Red
RHB
RF
Dave exploded onto the Dev League scene in his first 2 games, taking 12 wickets. However, the best was yet to come. In just his second season, Dave took an awesome 74 wickets in FC and 36 wickets in OD, a truly fearsome performance for a player who had only played 1 other season of Dev League. He has already represented the CW XI in ODI's, and is still getting better and better. Season 8 was short for Dave, as he was away for some time with the CW XI. He still managed 64 wickets in FC, however his OD performance was something he may like to forget. You get the feeling with Dave that he's just about ready to take that "step up" to become one of the elite bowlers in the Dev League. He is one of the leaders at CW Red, and it's clear the strong influence he has had on the development of emerging young bowlers in Borcich and Cameron. Not much can be said about his fashion sense though, he can often be seen strolling down the streets of Perth with a head of hair that is reminiscient of an old yellow mop.

Nathan Patrick
Cricket Web Blue
LHB
RFM
Nathan smells extremely bad. There's not much to tell.

Robert Dauth
Cricket Web Red
RHB
OS
One looks at the cricketer Robert Dauth, and sees striking similarities in character and ability as Ricky Ponting. Ever since the age of 12, Dauth's admirers have pressed upon him the belief that he will one day captain the CW XI. His ferocious pulls and daring drives have been the trademark of his first season with CW Red, allowing him to cement a spot at no. 3 in the order for both CW Red and for the CW A on his maiden tour. Dauth's tactical nous is another trademark of his game, which is one of the reasons many believe his future is one to behold. However, like Ricky Ponting, this brilliant young bat has had his various run-ins with other players and team management, and is often causing a stir amongst all. Always quick on his feet, and quicker with a line, Dauth will continue to entertain spectators on and off the field.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I want to give this a full update with all 80odd active players being updated/added.

I need some people to assist though. Show of hands?