• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIV Discussion and Results

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Go **** yourself, Smith.

You're as much of a **** as I am. Just because you live on the rest of the forums doesn't mean **** to me and doesn't make you less of a douche than I am.

You whined your way into black captaincy and as far as i'm concerned you're trying to whine your way into the test team. Good luck with that.

If you weren't such a **** I reckon you'd be in the team hands down. Your overall rad stats and godliness over the past few seasons would've given you that right. In my opinion you get overlooked because you're a prick.

You whining again about not being in the team is so typical. It's obvious you were in the mix.

You're a **** captain, by the way. Whining about all your players not performing. Good work, positive team play. If it weren't for the black squad being completely and totally dominant you'd have the worst record.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Go **** yourself, Smith.

You're as much of a **** as I am. Just because you live on the rest of the forums doesn't mean **** to me and doesn't make you less of a douche than I am.

You whined your way into black captaincy and as far as i'm concerned you're trying to whine your way into the test team. Good luck with that.

If you weren't such a **** I reckon you'd be in the team hands down. Your overall rad stats and godliness over the past few seasons would've given you that right. In my opinion you get overlooked because you're a prick.

You whining again about not being in the team is so typical. It's obvious you were in the mix.

You're a **** captain, by the way. Whining about all your players not performing. Good work, positive team play. If it weren't for the black squad being completely and totally dominant you'd have the worst record.
GET YOUR TICKETS, PEOPLE!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Will close this thread if I have to. Don't care how much people bitch about it. Let's simmer down people.

And Smith and Demeza, it's an Internet forum and a simulation game.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Greens, gun. Goes to show I should've been played more.
It's the end of season, show me i was wrong games, frankly quite a few of you have done that. Read 60 odd, Tozzer 60 odd, Cameron 5 wickets, EAP 7 wickets, JP solid 3 wickets. Played.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
The point is that you don't give up on the captaincy because you're going through a rough patch. That's just childish. But more tears please.
Haha, I want to give it up because I don't enjoy the sim anymore. It has nothing to do with winning or losing, my enjoyment of it has progressively diminished since I started with it to the point that it has become a chore.

IMO you'd rather someone who enjoys it over someone who doesn't, it's for the better of the sim and therefore for your betterment.

Won't bother with Demeza apart from saying he's wrong on the Black captaincy count, I was all there was left and was basically given the job because Dav wasn't active at the time. He'll probably have a heart attack replying anyway.

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, I want to give it up because I don't enjoy the sim anymore. It has nothing to do with winning or losing, my enjoyment of it has progressively diminished since I started with it to the point that it has become a chore.
Direct correlation to your ranting about everything and everyone under the sun, IMO.