• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIV Discussion and Results

oz_fan

International Regular
Great win from Black. Gough and Davis were outstaning with the ball. Good to see the lower order show some fight once again as we've been struggling in the last few games.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Quite a comeback from the Heath there. The figures flatter due to most of the wickets being tailenders. Great bowling in tandem with Gough again, and a nice 11 not out. Good to get the wicket of Wright, but I feel that he really won the battle with 23 runs at #10.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Not available. Delay of simming doesn't make someone magically miss fewer matches than they were injured for.
Colts vs Black, FC
1. DK Rai
2. BC Fitzsimmons
3. DP Towns
4. CR Butler
5. WA Kerr
6. AS Das
7. MW Wilson (3)
8. A Pimpkins (5)
9. TV Weber (4)
10. KS Wright (c) (1)
11. GM Thomas (2)
Reserves: Rai, Butler
Nightwatchman: Weber

Reserve batsman: NR Hancock
Reserve bowler: T Bochat
Quite simply, that's an amazing piece of work there.

Full credit to Black, deserved that win, Gough was amazing. But ****ing pisses me off that a) a player who was suppose to be unavailable gets picked ahead of who is probably our best batsman this season - in the middle order at least. Really ****ing fantastic.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Rob's saved his spot with another massive ton. Second time he's done it this season.

We bowled as a team, was nice. Solid victory.

Bowen's ton almost went under the radar, too.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Quite simply, that's an amazing piece of work there.

Full credit to Black, deserved that win, Gough was amazing. But ****ing pisses me off that a) a player who was suppose to be unavailable gets picked ahead of who is probably our best batsman this season - in the middle order at least. Really ****ing fantastic.
Sorry. Can not believe that happened. *kicking self* :dry:

Loony BoB

International Captain
Yeah, that's pretty gutting. If we miss out on a title by a point or two I say double-or-nothing replay with the right teams. ;) Of course, I would say that...

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Have a table.

Code:
        W  L  D Ba Bo Pts       
Red     8  7  1 50 45 211
Black   8  5  3 39 43 206
Blue    7  9  0 55 42 195
Colts   6  5  5 45 44 193
Green   5  9  2 38 44 160

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Brutal table, good job we won that last match, great win btw

Anyone know what the OD table looks like?