• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XII Results and Discussion Thread

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Top Stuff Fellas :) Fantastic bowling from Kennett & a great innings from Bennett sealed the deal. CARN THE REDS :D

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Stoked with the win, loved my form with the bat lower down the order. It felt great batting with Nayak. Bennett at the top of the order looked outstanding, Mørk probably should have come in the middle of the innings like one of the earlier games to destroy but since its a win there is not much to say.

On the bowling point of things, it was great to see Kennett being a star after missing our key bowler in Watt. Happy with my economical bowling figures with a prize scalp too, couldn't really ask for much better of a comeback innings.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
He got to his highest first-class score with a cut shot to the boundary off Richards. The right-hander reached the heights of the 190s for the first time in his career, then suffered an unfortunate decision to be given out for 192. The innings closed on 509 all out, though the ball looked to be clearly heading down the legside.
**Cough** 237 in England during the Off-Season :ph34r:

LOL Can't believe my FC form two tons and a half ton and a not out, really happy, but ofcourse working hard to keep it going.

OD could do with a boost though. Teams playing well, so hope that continues.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Really happy with the Colts. Quite a good start to the season :) I really do think we have the players we need to keep the intensity up all year, too.

Hoppy1987

U19 Debutant
My names Mark not Matt

Cricket Web Red v Cricket Web Colts
Fardin Qayyumi Stadium

Scorecard

The Cricket Web Colts withstood a brave fightback by Cricket Web Red to open their one-day season as they did in the longer form, with a comfortable win. Matt Hopgood scored his maiden List-A hundred on debut, and the Colts cruised to victory by 6 wickets.

My names Mark not Matt, but very impressed with my form so far this season!

Last edited:

Hoppy1987

U19 Debutant
Cricket Web Red v Cricket Web Colts
Fardin Qayyumi Stadium

Scorecard

The Cricket Web Colts withstood a brave fightback by Cricket Web Red to open their one-day season as they did in the longer form, with a comfortable win. Matt Hopgood scored his maiden List-A hundred on debut, and the Colts cruised to victory by 6 wickets.

My names Mark not Matt, but very impressed with my form so far this season!
Also I don't have a middle initial

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Mixed bag thus far. Pleased with our FC win but gutted to lose the OD game, my personal contribution was scant consolation tbh