• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rookie Signings

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I thought we stripped Black's squad, distributed it amongst the other four sides and forced them to field ten-year-olds?

Oh yeah, I remember now, Red voted against that one as it would have been too embarrassing when they finished another season trophyless. Again.
:laugh:

In other news, can I get the email for the new guy?

David

International 12th Man
I thought we stripped Black's squad, distributed it amongst the other four sides and forced them to field ten-year-olds?

Oh yeah, I remember now, Red voted against that one as it would have been too embarrassing when they finished another season trophyless. Again.
I don't get it.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All teams may now sign rookies from the remaining pool. Each team can only offer one contract per round, but there will be order in which teams must post contracts. A round is complete after each team signs one rookie. Upon completion of a round, teams may then sign another rookie in another round of drafting.

Again, only one contract may be offered by each team at a time.

Loony BoB

International Captain
I still haven't received the emails of the latest rookies... strange considering the CWBCC surely know that I'm deputising for Kyle at the moment?

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Code:
"Hopgood, Mark" 	
8:20 pm (6 minutes ago) 

Yes I will play for you!!

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 29 March 2007 11:08
To: Hopgood, Mark
Subject: [Maybe Spam] CW Cricket

Hey man, I'm skipper of CW Black in the CW Cricket.

Was wondering how you'd feel about signing a contract for us? I can't
promise you much OD gametime but you'll get a load of FC games, probably the
full season if you do well.
****in' rookies.