• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 10 End of Season Charity Matches

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Code:
MT Mitchell                 not out              78     60    6      5
Wow - easily my highest score...and five 6s including one to win the match :D

ash chaulk

International Captain
8 LBW appeals and im proud of my bowling.... didnt expect to bat down at 11 though glad that the game got exciting for the crowd

p.s. thanks watty :P

LA Camps to JE Stedman: DC by DJ Watt: No Run

dinu23

International Debutant
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
I need help with information. Ground profiles, City/town profiles etc. Also I could use some ideas for the format of the PA page.
give me the names of the grounds and cities etc. and I'll get down to it.

here's my email: dinushad@gmail.com

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
If anyone has any particular desires for their role in the final in the Fuller Givin' side, now is the time to announce them.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
FaaipDeOiad said:
If anyone has any particular desires for their role in the final in the Fuller Givin' side, now is the time to announce them.
I wouldn't mind another bowl.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Fuller Givin' XI for the charity final.

JE Stedman
AJ Blackman
SE Fuller (c)
MJ Robbins
SJ Burke
BL Wilshere
AP Chaulk
T Loganathan (k)
TV Weber
GM Thomas
XPA Rose

Went for the people who have been most active through the charity series.

Every player in the team aside from Loganathan should get a bowl, assuming the 50 overs are completed. Start with Thomas and Rose, then Fuller, Robbins, Weber, Burke, Chaulk and the rest of the batsmen, and then the ones with the most wickets can close out if there are any overs left.

Last edited:

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
kears_falcon_9 said:
With that team your obviosuly going for the glory :D

Should be a good game. And im guessing it is against Wilsons XI?
Well, everyone is getting a bowl, so not exactly. Just reverting to the batsmen at the top for the final, after the bowlers were up there in the last two games. And yeah, it'd be against Wilsons's side I think.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
FaaipDeOiad said:
Fuller Givin' XI for the charity final.

JE Stedman
AJ Blackman
SE Fuller (c)
MJ Robbins
SJ Burke
AP Chaulk (k)
BL Wilshere
TV Weber
T Loganathan
GM Thomas
XPA Rose

Went for the people who have been most active through the charity series.

Every player in the team aside from Chaulk should get a bowl, assuming the 50 overs are completed. Start with Thomas and Rose, then Fuller, Robbins, Loganathan, Weber, Burke and the rest of the batsmen, and then the ones with the most wickets can close out if there are any overs left.
Can me and Chaulk swap roles :ph34r:

Cloete

International Captain
We lost! :(

I'm absolutely delighted with my returns though :D

10 overs 2/48, best bowler in the match (which doesn't say alot really) and I dismissed Wislon and Cribb :D

Hopefully we go well in the final playing our usual roles ;) :)

Loony BoB

International Captain
Cunning XI beat Fuller Givin'
Camps Aid beat Wilson XI
Fuller Givin' beat Wilson XI
Cunning XI beat Camps Aid
Fuller Givin' beat Camps Aid
Wilson XI beat Cunning XI

Cunning XI and Fuller Givin', each with two victories, make the final.