• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 10 Squad Assignments

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Im with Wilson. Blacks to win with Blue a big challenger. Reds looks good and Green not so Good but after all this is a Sim and anyone could pull through. The colts are an unknown for me. So they could finish anywere imho.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
age_master said:
reds lack the bowling of other teams and they choke alot :p
Watt, Borcich, Kennett when there's no tests, we expect some good things from young Edmunds...only thing we lack is a spinner.

And yes, we do choke alot.

My predicitions for FC:
1st. Blue - Fearsome attack made up of Patrick, Demeza, Collins, Fuller, Halsey and Camps. Not too bad batting either, although Internationals may rob them of the backbone of that in Young, Goff, Cloete and Camps.

2nd. Black - Strong on paper, although international call ups remove most of that strength. However, Fitzsimmons - a prolific Dev League run scorer isn't currently in the Test squad, so the Blacks will get more use of him. Hoy and Pickup, when available, will be the backbone of a good bowling attack.

3rd. Reds - Strengthened batting with Mamesh and Feeney, there'll be no international callups for Watt and Robbins for a while, either. Lack a bit of depth in seam bowling and have a reputation for choking, though. Get the feeling this should be our year in OD.

4th. Green - Lost their spearhead in Hoy and have an inexperienced squad containing six rookies. However, have the ability to finish higher if Rose, Weber and the explosive Cunnignham fire.

5th. Colts - I'm probably wrong, but I couldn't think of anywhere else. :p

Last edited:

Loony BoB

International Captain
Yeah, I imagine that the amount of games missed by internationals will play the pivotal role in deciding the turnout of this season.

cricketboy29

International Regular
I think CW Green, and the CW Colts are the wildcards here. Green's rookies are an unknown quantity, so...if they turn out to be good, then green could go a long way. And the colts, what can be say about the colts...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
BV Vaughan goes to the Cricket Web Colts.
CL Kalmar goes to Cricket Web Green.

I believe that covers everyone.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Don said:
ohhhh really well mr bahrani welcome to green and i suggest u work alot on becoming a bowler cuz my spot is permanent behind the stumps.just had 2 new chairs for me and andrew to relax on behind the wickets and they wont suit u.lol.im kidding.the competiton wud be good.will make me keep even better
lol...Get ready to be pushed for your spot. ;)

I can bowl a bit of leg spin, but after 3 or 4 overs, once the batters get the hang of it, I am generally smashed. But those 4 overs are generally pretty tight though.