• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Vote* For the Season 9 OD MVP

Pick the Season 8 OD MVP

• Total voters

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i am teh same as cloete and i must admit i am a little dissapointed about not being nominated hiting over 900 runs (the most in one day) but well done to those nominated and good luck

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
bugssy said:
i am teh same as cloete and i must admit i am a little dissapointed about not being nominated hiting over 900 runs (the most in one day) but well done to those nominated and good luck

i have gotta admit i got nominated over you, but Hoy should win for me anyway so it doesn't matter - all the Green's know how valuable a contribution you made

cometer

State Regular
Was a tough decision between Hoy and Towns but in the end gave my vote for MVP to Towns for the great leadership shown in working with the rookies involved in the colts and to back that up with an average of 40+ i think wins my vote.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As I said, the nominations were based on how vital a player was to team success. Whilst Malone scored tons of runs, so did Feeney, so it wasn't as though there wasn't any support.

Take a player like Comley. His contributions with the ball turned matches for the Colts, in the way he was able to slow the run rate and take wickets. He averaged over 33 with the ball, but still did so much for his team.

Cloete

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
As I said, the nominations were based on how vital a player was to team success. Whilst Malone scored tons of runs, so did Feeney, so it wasn't as though there wasn't any support.

Take a player like Comley. His contributions with the ball turned matches for the Colts, in the way he was able to slow the run rate and take wickets. He averaged over 33 with the ball, but still did so much for his team.
Keep it up Dave... except against Blue of course! :D

Loony BoB

International Captain
I couldn't decide between Hoy and Fuller, so ended up voting for Fuller just to tie it up and make things a little more interesting. ;)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Right. About time this thing closed off.

Congratulations to the Season 9 OD MVP:

Sean Fuller

I typed up the 5D MVP sheet a week ago, but lost it and I've been to busy to redo it since. Will do it tomorrow hopefully.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Wow, that's a real honour. Thanks to everyone who voted for me.

Hoy definately deserved to split it though, given how long we were tied. Great season for him.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
FaaipDeOiad said:
Wow, that's a real honour. Thanks to everyone who voted for me.

Hoy definately deserved to split it though, given how long we were tied. Great season for him.
Don't BS to us :), you deserved it fair and square for your great all-round season for Blue. Well Done Mate! :thumbsup: