• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Clash of the Titans?

How often should the Clash of the Titans series be held?

• Every season

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Every two seasons

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • It's boring and stupid so drop it completely

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The series between the CW XI and CW A team. The CWBCC (or CWCBC) is having a bit of a disagreement as to how often to have the C.O.T., so we decided to find out what you guys think...

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Keep it keep it KEEP IT!:D :cool2: Its awesome, although i can't decide whether to have it every one or two seasons. Actually, two because it would become a big event. :)

gibbsnsmith

State Vice-Captain
considering the fact that i managed to hit 20(?) of Mr.P in an over...in a 5Dayer, and me and him werre getting the live broadcast...

i say keep them and play them every season

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't know if it such a good idea. It could cause some in-fighting similar to when Australia and Australia A played. Steve Waugh wasn't impressed with the crowd supporting the 'A' team over the Aussies...maybe something similar could happen.