• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. How can I get into this team? If there are any spare spots left in the team.

2. How do you simulate this? I think its cool how you have rankings and everything.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
1/ You're on the roster to play for the Cricket Web Development XI next season in the Development League. If you perform well enough, you may get selected for the CWXI.

2/ We sim the games with Syedur Rahman's Cricket Simulator. I have designed a spreadsheet documenting the ICC ODI Rankings to rank the CWXI ODI's and we are using Neil's Test Rankings system for the Test rankings. Currently, we are trying to sim a few more non-CWXI matches (eg Pak v Ind, Aus v Zim) before posting the Test rankings.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You can sign up here. , but I can't guarantee you regular playing time, unless someone falls out of form or there is an injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.