• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Map of CW Land

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
This baby has taken me over an hour to come up with and refine. I now concede to Pete that I probably should have taken a more intensive degree

Any suggestions, comments, feel free...

Last edited by a moderator:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I own a house in the Northern mining town of Natham

By the way, how big are we compared to, say, Bangladesh?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
steds said:
I own a house in the Northern mining town of Natham

By the way, how big are we compared to, say, Bangladesh?
I think Devon + Dorset + Somerset might cover the area. Not very big.

Population around five million, with Nixonstown home to 1.4 million.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Where in the world are we? (and don't just say "near Australia." I want specifics)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
We discussed this earlier this afternoon, and realised I somewhat minimised my room for manoeuvre when Lewis told everyone about his four hour flight from Nixonstown to Sydney. That puts us in a) Indonesia, b) the middle of the Pacific or c) just off Western Australia.

I personally find c) the most climatically appealling, so just off the southern tip of WA it is. An eastern version of Tassie, if you will.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Nah, Tassie is in a temperate zone and south WA is sub-tropical, IIRC

EDIT: Yeah, I'm right.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
steds said:
Nah, Tassie is in a temperate zone and south WA is sub-tropical, IIRC

EDIT: Yeah, I'm right.
I meant graphically; climatically I think we're a mix of the two. Hot summers and mild winters. Mediterranean, perhaps.

Further to the earlier demographic enquiries, the area is 13,755km² and the population 5,132,744.

That gives a population density of 373.15 people per km², more densely populated than Belgium but less so than Holland.

PY

International Coach
Neil Pickup said:
We discussed this earlier this afternoon, and realised I somewhat minimised my room for manoeuvre when Lewis told everyone about his four hour flight from Nixonstown to Sydney. That puts us in a) Indonesia, b) the middle of the Pacific or c) just off Western Australia.

I personally find c) the most climatically appealling, so just off the southern tip of WA it is. An eastern version of Tassie, if you will.
Concorde can be got out for certain important events. That might widen the circle a little. :)

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Concorde? Personally, I don't care for dying in the vague hope my journey will be quicker :p

PY

International Coach
You stingy bunch of wallet watchers. That poor kid after what you guys did to him....

ash chaulk

International Captain
so were at the bottom of WA very cold down there though p.s. i live in westside robbham......

p.p.s were are the grounds located

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Does it get lonely on Garven Island?
No. I live out there out of season and if I'm injured. Fairly busy I'd say. Those tourists though can be a bother at times.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
i take it the Markets at Slatem are the only ones in the whole of CW. Does that mean all the retail AND food shops are under my control.