• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Apologies

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm currently and suddenly unavailable to complete any work or to post on the forum for the next few days. I've got inflammation of the wrists/hands and am not allowed to type until it goes away. Currently my sister is typing this message for me.

Apologies to all for the moment. Hopefully I'll be back on board soon.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
I'm currently and suddenly unavailable to complete any work or to post on the forum for the next few days. I've got inflammation of the wrists/hands and am not allowed to type until it goes away. Currently my sister is typing this message for me.

Apologies to all for the moment. Hopefully I'll be back on board soon.
wow... hope you get better soon

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Hope you get better soon Liam, don't worry about CW we'll muddle along until you're back to full fitness, good luck in the exams

cbuts

International Debutant
mate, you let ur 'special private time' get in the way of your typing, shame on you!! we all love our special private time, but lets get our priorites straight!!!

:p :p HAHA jokes mate, get well soon, is yiour injury an ooze injury?? i did a wrist inury dring cricket/rugby and know how painful it can be. its amazing how often you use ur wrist muscles. so i know how painfull itcan be. cweb needs ya so dont let it be a permannent injury bud!