• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***ImportantAnnouncement***

steds

Hall of Fame Member
***Important Announcement***

I have here an official statement from Nath Patrick the CW blue pace bowler, PA rep and tireless worker in the CW system. As I'm sure most of you are aware, Mr. Patrick has announced his leaving CW land for good and has issued this statement to say goodbye to announce his retirement from CW XI and Dev League cricket.

Mr Patrick's statement said:
I would like to announce my official retirement from the Development League System and all forms of representative cricket. Although my passion for the game still burns, it has become clear that it is indeed time to stop playing. I intend to use my time for many purposes, but mainly to proclaim the gospel of my Lord and Saviour - Christ, Jesus.
I have had a wonderful time playing for Cricket-Web Blue, New York and the Cricket Web 'A' team. I wish for cricket in the Webhead system to continue strongly in growth, and that one day we will be up there with the best on the International scene.
Best of luck to all on the up-and-coming new season. May it be better than ever.

Last edited:

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Despite the fact I've only been playing at this level for one season, Nath Patrick struck me as one of the most professional members of the system, a true veteran in Dev League cricket. This was reflected in his recent appointment as PA Rep - he was a popular, friendly, easy-going old hand, I'm sure many young players looked up to him. I will admit that his mature, professional approach to cricket had an influence on me - as I'm sure it did on most players.

It's sad to see him retire, but he's served the Development League system for many years and I'm sure his other pursuits in life will be worthwhile. Some things must come before cricket, and I think it's important people respect this.

Definitely a shame that he didn't reach the CW XI side, as he was certainly one of the leading bowlers in the competition.

Good luck, Nath.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Robertinho said:
Despite the fact I've only been playing at this level for one season, Nath Patrick struck me as one of the most professional members of the system, a true veteran in Dev League cricket. This was reflected in his recent appointment as PA Rep - he was a popular, friendly, easy-going old hand, I'm sure many young players looked up to him. I will admit that his mature, professional approach to cricket had an influence on me - as I'm sure it did on most players.

It's sad to see him retire, but he's served the Development League system for many years and I'm sure his other pursuits in life will be worthwhile. Some things must come before cricket, and I think it's important people respect this.

Definitely a shame that he didn't reach the CW XI side, as he was certainly one of the leading bowlers in the competition.

Good luck, Nath.
Was trying to think of something to say that could match the sentiment of this post, but found it really hard, so I am going to just agree with what Robertinho has to say, and to wish Nath all the best, of course.

dinu23

International Debutant
I don't understand. He never mentioned anything about leaving.
well, what can I say...he was a great guy,as a friend and as a fellow CW Blue player.
I just can't believe he wants to leave.
anyway,good luck Nath. we will miss u.